Tibamanya mwene Mushanga is a criminologist and a diplomat. He has variously served as Professor of Sociology and Criminology at the universities of Makerere and Nairobi.
- The Battle at Kifunfu (2000)
- The War Between Men and Monsters (2000)
- Criminology in Africa (2004)
- Dictionary of Criminology (2008/2011)
- Crime and Deviance (2011)
- Essays in Criminology (2011)
- Slavery and Colonialism (2011)
- Criminal Homicide in Uganda (2013)
Please share your impressions, remarks, suggestions to help us improve the new Southplanet website. Don't hesitate to signal any bugs that you happen to come across !